I joined ustwo as an intern looking to specialise in UX design. In my time on the team, I worked across multiple sectors including healthcare, automotive, retail and fintech while also focusing on new business opportunities, notably taking on an extensive amount of external talks and writing a chapter for the studio’s published book on the future of autonomous vehicles. I was promoted twice in my time at ustwo.
- UX design for 4 flagship apps across various large-scale, global organisations as well as several discovery phases
- UX designer on an alpha discovery team that helped the Co-op colleagues save up to 7 hours per week (see case study)
- Wrote a chapter on holistic problem-solving for ustwo’s book on the future of autonomous vehicles (see case study), participating in a live debate at the London Transport Museum as part of the launch
- Consultation and advice for startups via ustwo Adventure
- Support for new business team as a representative at relevant conferences
- Extensive list of talks on behalf of the studio and to engage students in UX career opportunities (see excerpt under Speaking & Outreach)